We make it easy to get started!
New students living in our area receive the first class free and have an option to purchase a one month unlimited membership for $30. Don’t hesitate to take a risk and try something new. Bring about this balance in your life by starting with us today.
Things to know before coming to class
- New students living in our area receive the first class free and have an option to purchase a one month unlimited membership for $30 when starting with us at Prasada. (For students starting with us through the Beginner Series, a free week is built in). Students must first fill out a health history and waiver form, so please allow time for this prior to class. Teachers will arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class to allow students time to sign in, take care of any transactions, discuss any concerns and to get settled in.
- Shoes must be removed and remain outside of the practice area. They can be kept on the carpeted area out front, or in the front entrance way.
- For sanitary reasons, purchasing your own mat is advised. We offer Jade mats for sale at the studio, however loaner mats are also available for first-time use, or in the event that you forget your mat.
- Out of respect for all students and the time that’s committed, we will do our best to start and end classes on time. Please be aware of any time constraints that you may have. Entering class late or leaving early should be an exception and done with conscious effort to minimize distractions for the rest of the students.
- Only water is allowed inside of the studio space. Please make sure water is in a container with a secured top.
- Please turn off all cell phones or place them on vibrate prior to class.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the studio for cancellation information. This information will be on the voicemail at least one hour prior to the start of class (30 min for 6 a.m. classes). Cancellations will also be posted on Facebook (except for the 6 a.m. classes).